Frequently Asked Questions
PRODUCT/ INGREDIENT RELATED QUESTIONS
When is the best time to apply the Age Defying Serum/ Eye Serum/ Moisturizing cream?
- Making the ATAL Skin Care line part of your morning and evening skin care routine is ideal, but you can apply our products at any time of day as long as they are regularly applied. If your skin has a tends to be oily, it may be better to only apply the Moisturizer at night rather than twice a day.
What order do I apply the serum to integrate with my other skin care products?
- Serum should be the first product you apply after washing your face.
Is it necessary to apply a moisturizer as well as the Age Defying Serum?
- It depends on your skin type and your preference. ATAL Age Defying Serum is oil-free, so if you have dry skin you may want to follow with the Ultimate Youth Moisturizer.
Is it safe to use the Serum and Moisturiser around the eyes?
- Yes our Age Defying Serum and Youth Moisturiser can definitely be used around the eye area, however, take care to avoid contact directly with the eye. If this occurs, wash eye thoroughly with water. The Velvet Eye Serum is safer for the eye area as it is non-irritating and fragrance-free. It is also formulated specifically for skin surrounding the eyes.
Is it normal for the Clay Mask to become warm after application?
- Once the mask is applied to the face it feels cool and then gradually warms as it dries. This sensation is caused by stimulation of the blood vessels near the surface of the skin. Although it can become very warm, it shouldn’t be uncomfortable. To avoid this sensation, we recommend not to exfoliate or vigorously cleanse before application. It is also important to avoid the eye area and broken skin.
ORDER/DELIVERY RELATED QUESTIONS
How do I place an order?
- Right here on ATALskin.com! We also offer our products on Amazon.
How is payment and delivery organized?
- You can choose to pay via PayPal or with your credit card. Your order will be shipped within 2-3 business days.